I’ve thought for several months now that it would be extremely useful to have a Goose to English dictionary. I read most of a book when I was a kid called The Trumpet of the Swan that talked about a mute swan that had a chalkboard and could write out his thoughts. Early blogging?
So anyway, here are a few gems the Missus and I have come up with to start the dictionary.
- Dandul = Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Goose = Goose; Curious George; Juice
- Kamees = Thomas and Friends
- Potzhu = Pretzel
- Binbang = Banana
- Bunbun = Bunny Rabbit
- Peensy; Peesee; Pancy = Peter Francis Giraffee, her security blanket (named after injury attorney Peter Francis Geraci)
- Sawboo = Strawberry
- Hahwee = Captain Huggy Face
- Ehfant = Elephant
- Cucoo = Cookie; Cookie Monster
The Missus and I agreed that this is a fair number of definitions to start. We also agreed that PBS should be paying me to advertise their characters.